George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) – Our client, an FMCG Distribution Company in Lagos, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below: 1. Telesales Officer
Job Title: Telesales Officer Location: Ketu, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Qualification: minimum of an OND qualification.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years.
Application Closing Date 23rd September, 2021
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Telesales” as the subject of the email. 2. Gadget Review Writer
Job Title: Gadget Review Writer Location: Nigeria (Remote – Work from home) Employment Type: Contract (Freelance) Direct Reports: None Reports To: Lead Editor
- The Gadget review writer writes simple, keyword-driven, easy-to-understand reviews for gadget product specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or Information Technology
- 1-5 years work experience
- Hands-on tech writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate past tech writing experience.
- Knowledge of computers, smartphones, software like VPN, antivirus web hosting.
- Previous experience publishing on WordPress,
- Past tech review, buying guides and product specifications writing experience.
- Create original content free of plagiarism.
- Edit existing content to improve SEO and readability.
- Commitment to write at least 8000-word articles weekly
Renumeration Attractive payment per word.
Application Closing Date 18th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Gadget Review Writer” as the subject of the mail. 3. Chef4. Cook
Job Title: Chef Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences.
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same.
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and hightemperature surfaces.
- Selects choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavour.
- Experiments to come up with new specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant.
- Coaches the sous chef and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best.
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant.
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience.
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings.
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is shortstaffed or the restaurant is particularly busy.
- Takes direction and works with the restaurant’s administrative team.
- OND / HND / BSc in Humanities & Hospitality.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- 25 years working experience as a chef in fast food/ hospitality industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Detail oriented and able to follow through on tasks
- The individual should be of high integrity
- The individual should possess strong analytical skills including problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Training in Culinary Arts,
- Experienced,Works Quickly,
- Physical Stamina,
- Creative Flair,
- Flexible Schedule,
- Strong Communication, Organisational Skills,
- Team Mentality,
- Leadership Skills.
Application Closing Date 18th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Chef” as the subject of the mail. Note: Must reside close to Amuwo-Odofin and its environs.
Job Title: Cook Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods.
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
- OND / HND in Humanities & Hospitality.
- 1 – 4 years working experience as a chef in fast food/ hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of safety procedures, including safe temperatures at which ingredients must be kept and to which food must be prepared to avoid foodborne illness.
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating on complex dishes.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of other people, such as waitstaff, dishwashers, management and sometimes customers.
- Calm demeanor to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Accountability for the dishes they prepare measuring up to the expectations of management and customers.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination to handle tools, such as knife techniques for chopping, slicing, cutting and dicing.
- Ability to stand in one place for hours at a time, handle extreme heat and work shifts.
Application Closing Date 18th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Cook” as the subject of the mail. Note: Must reside close to Amuwo-Odofin and its environs. 5. Sales Executive (Real Estate)
Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Lagos Island, Lagos Employment Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the Sales Lead, the role is responsible for generating and following up leads and meeting sales goals.
- The role will also be responsible for pitching the Company’s products to existing & new clients and provide information or answers to inquiries that a client might pose regarding any product in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid techniques to existing and prospective clients.Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to client leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Supply management with reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Meet and exceed sales goals; achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.Meet up with a given set of sales targets, team target sales efforts and actual, transaction figures
- You will also handle books, records and monetary operations, propose, pipeline and win members to patronize the cooperative’s program and other products and services of the cooperative, and that of the organization.
- An OND / HND / B.Sc and other relevant qualifications in Marketing / Sales and other Commercial fields from any relevant institution.
- Adequate experience in sales and marketing job from a similar organization e.g Real Estate,Banking, Insurance, Cooperative Etc.
- Good communication skills (English & Major Nigerian Languages).
- Good health Standing, Good Looking and Stability
- A minimum of 2 year and above working experience in similar field
- Age: 35 years below.
Salary N100,000 / Month + Commission.
Application Closing Date Friday, 24th September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. 6. Sales Executive (20KVA to 1000KVA Generator)
Job Title: Sales Executive (20KVA to 1000KVA Generator) Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Executive is responsible for developing the generator sales business in the assigned area.
- Identify, research, and secure new business opportunities, utilizing prospecting skills and community/business networking to quote projects, increase revenue and improve margins.
- Follow the sales cycle from beginning to end including initial contact; client needs analysis, development of proposals and presentation, and closing the deal.
- Develop sales strategy in concert with district business plans utilizing strategic planning processes that encompass company, market and industry trends in order to ensure coordination of efforts to achieve goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, local electrical contractors electrical engineers, telecommunications accounts, municipalities, utility contractors and many other potential accounts.
- Identify and coordinate industry related trade shows to increase company awareness and prospect potential clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience.
- Should have the knowledge of the territory & as well retail / distribution network.
- Worked in B2B, Industrial AC system.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Age: 35 years Below.
Salary Very Attractive + incentive.
Application Closing Date 20th September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “SE (Generator)” as the subject of the mail.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love