Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Manager, Technical Account Management Reference No.: R-129194 Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full Time
- Resolves day-to-day technical/operational issues and escalates as appropriate
- Notifies customer accounts of product enhancement releases that changes services or enhances functionalities
- Performs account training and/or retraining functions
- Regularly contacts accounts to check if their support needs are met and no open issues remain
- Improves product offerings by communicating customer feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Identifies customer needs and arranges for training and communication of enhancements
- Ensures customer’s compliance with all MasterCard technology enhancements
- Demonstrates success in project management, focused on specific technical aspects of customers accounts and implementing technical solutions
- Participated in cross-functional projects within own Country/Region.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online Note
- Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
- Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
- Omah Lay’s Biography And All You Need To Know About Him
- “She made my boarding school life a miserable one” – Oge Okoye called out for being a bully in school
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
Spread the love