Globus Education Systems – We are a network of international educational institutions across the globe in Canada, Germany, UK, USA, Malaysia, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia, who have come together to ensure accessibility of students to all relevant international qualifications and curricula, ranging from Vocational to Bachelor, Masters, and PhDs programs in all the continents of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing Communications Director will be responsible for providing and overseeing all marketing communications activities, programmes and strategies aimed at promoting the organisation’s corporate image, building emotional connections with customers, managing the organisation’s interface with the media, other corporate entities and the public / society at large, and ensuring that internal and external communication activities are in line with corporate communications policies and procedures as well as national / international media standard.
- He / she must develop creative ways of getting the right words out there to the right audience using the right media at the right time.
- Responsible for building positive perception towards the brand and creating more demand for the organisation’s products.
- Oversee all marketing communications activities, programmes, and strategies of the organisation: branding & advertising, internal & external communications, product marketing, consumer marketing, experiential marketing, market research, corporate social responsibility, public relations, and events Planning.
- Organise, produce, deploy and monitor all ATL, BTL, TTL and Digital campaigns.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date brand manual for all internal and external branding protocols.
- Function as the production hub for all marketing communications activities, managing quality and effectiveness from design through production.
- Maintain brand integrity across product categories, advertising and all other internal and external communication platforms.
- Exploit business intelligence and competitor analysis, utilizing market trends to maintain brand leadership position at all times.
- Manage budgets and financial related to marketing communications campaigns.
- Facilitate and champion campaigns to exploit market opportunities that reflect and align with the organisation’s brand values and will grow market share.
- Ensure all internal and external communications are consistent with the company’s brand positioning.
- Aggressively pursue positive media coverage for all activities and develop effective strategies to manage negative coverage.
- Maintain zero brand erosion at all times.
- Develop and maintain company yearly event calendar for effective experiential marketing and customer engagement campaigns.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing communications programmes, activities and campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of an advanced Degree in Marketing, Management, Law, Journalism and Mass Communications, English or in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 6 years experience with a minimum of two years in corporate communication, retail or advertising agency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Copywriting skills with excellent understanding of media landscape, Strategic business knowledge and commercial operational understanding.
- Strong relationship management, strategic partnership and influencing skills, both internally and externally.
- Experience in management of complex, multi-stakeholder projects and achieving goals on time and to budget.
- Accuracy and timeliness of management information and reports.
- Sound knowledge of Digital marketing communications strategies, research, media planning, media buying, media monitoring, report writing, proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building, networking, strategy and planning skills.
- Good understanding of key graphic editing designs applications and creative personality.
- Good leadership, people management, innovative and proactive personality.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)