TRADO Global is Nigeria’s leading company that provides services to eager farmers and enthusiasts, with the goal of #HelpingFarmersWin by providing the best advice and solutions, backed by information and technology. It was established with the aim of addressing two of agriculture’s most pressing issues: a lack of guidelines for safe and sustainable farming and insufficient access to high-quality farm inputs for reliable results. In core agricultural sectors such as farm establishment, agricultural inputs, and agricultural commodity trading, we’ve partnered with investors and farmers. As a result, our efforts at TRADO Global are focused on being the driving force behind empowering our farmers with the skills they need to farm better and smarter using technology and up-to-date expert advice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing Manager Locations: Ibadan – Oyo, Osogbo – Osun and Ilorin – Kwara Position reporting to: Reporting to the MD CEO.
- We are a group of highly motivated individuals who are eager to break down barriers, try new things, and face challenges head on. Apart from coffee, we passionate souls excel in an extremely fast-paced, competitive work environment.
- We are swimming against the current because there is never enough time and there is always more to do.
- As we strive to bring change and growth to Nigeria’s grassroots, our goal of “Helping Farmers Win” is a tall order.
- We need heroes who are committed to the mission, who live the dream, and who are passionate about it. If that sounds like you, here’s more information on the position
- TRADO Global is looking for a marketing manager who is both creative and enthusiastic.
- Responsible for implementation of marketing strategies in business areas of interest.
- Begin developing marketing strategies for promoting particular goods and services as a brand.
- Implement marketing techniques that are unique to a crop, a commodity, or a market segment.
- In collaboration with the sales team, organize strategy and trade meetings.
- Assist the sales team in meeting their goals, budgets, and targets by:
- Enriching their product knowledge
- Monitoring sales campaign with specific objectives like – consultancy, farm establishment, Agricultural input sales and training.
- Arranging promotional inputs timely such as leaflets, posters, banners, POP
- Allocation of budget and targets to respective team members.
- Allocation and monitoring of “sales promotion” spend budgets at lower and executive level depending on the potential and priorities
- Participation in selection process of Temporary staff.
- Evaluate the existence of rivals and what they bring to consumers to gain market insight and expertise that is conducive to business growth.
- Assist the sales team in determining the best product to compete with.
- Communicate important marketing information in a timely manner, as well as send weekly and monthly marketing reports for review.
- Assist in securing Department of Agriculture sales permissions and coordinating Principal certificates.
- Keep in touch with agricultural institutes and research stations.
- Assist in the planning of “Product/ Strategy Meetings” and “Trade Meetings.”
- Keep track of information about investors, customers, and farmers.
- Problem solving
- Team work skills
- B.Sc (Marketing or any Social Sciences)
- Demographic knowledge of markets
- Risk assessment.
- An understanding of farmer psychology
- Coordination Skills
- 3-5 years.
- Attitude / Motives / Behavioural Traits.
- Thorough understanding of the crops, goods, and commodity behavior in question Creativity, Planning & Organizing.
- Communication Skills.
- Team members, colleagues, senior colleagues within and outside your department.
- Customers, clients, suppliers, business associates, public agencies, etc.
Application Closing Date 17th June, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Omah Lay’s Biography And All You Need To Know About Him
- “She made my boarding school life a miserable one” – Oge Okoye called out for being a bully in school
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
Spread the love