The digitalization of financial services opened a window to access quick and micro-loan and over 200 million customers are indebted in the fintech space. Mwanga is currently helping over 250,000 delinquent customers weekly to clear their debt. Mwanga is a pioneer tech-driven debt recovery and business support outsourcing company with a vision to be the leading extension to global teams in Africa. We started our pilot operations in 2018 with a small agile team and have scaled impressively since then in results and team becoming trusted by key players for recoveries in Nigeria. We offer business support to businesses with the aim of helping them scale using ethical and innovative technology strategies. We are trusted by Africa’s leading lenders to recover their outstanding debts and to scale our impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Tele-Collection Officer Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit smart, agile, and performance-driven people to join our family of superstars for Tele-Collection in Lagos,Nigeria.
- Want to become a better version of yourself? Mwanga is the right place for you
- Manages recovery of over-due loan
- Contacting customers daily/weekly and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Following up with customers daily/weekly on the previous payment redemption date
- Advising customers on the best payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Thoroughly understands assigned portfolio and product
- Responding to customer queries and escalating accordingly
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Reporting accurate customers feedback daily/weekly
- Minimum Qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc
- Previous experience in tele-collections or Customer Service will be an added advantage
- Strong Written, Communication, and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language
- Agile, Teachable, and willing to learn
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong Listening skills
- Persuasive, sales/marketing, and analytical skills will bean added advantage
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured, and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional, dynamic, and family-oriented team growing the BPO space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
- You become a key player in the rising of financial inclusion in Africa as our service encourages lenders to remain in business thereby giving quick finance access to members of the community. Your quota becomes a part of the big picture for the continent.
- Base Pay
- Variable Pay & Incentives that can earn you over NGN100,000 monthly
- HMO and Pension
- Other Benefits
Application Closing Date 13th September, 2021. Interview Date and Time Monday, 13th September, 2021; (Time -10:00 AM).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should come along with their CV for an open interview at: No 1A Akin Osiyemi Street, Allen, Ikeja (Exponential Hub), Lagos State.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love