McKinsey is a global firm, comprising more than 9,000 consultants and nearly 2,000 research and information professionals. We have offices in more than 60 countries, speak more than 120 languages, and represent over 100 nationalities. Our clients reflect our global nature.
2021 Mckinsey Forward Program
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: General , Graduate Jobs
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology to improve your work.
- Creatively tackle complex business challenges and communicate your messages effectively and clearly.
- Adapt, be resilient and work successfully both independently and in teams.
Participants in Forward must meet the following criteria:
- Be a university graduate
- Have no more than five years of formal work experience (not including internships).
- Be currently employed in a private small/medium company (meaning fewer than 250 employees around the world), not for profit, nongovernmental organization or be self-employed (for example, as a business owner or freelancer).
- Have a good command of the English language, which the program will use.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.