Medical Representative Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND, MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 2 years
Location: Imo, Rivers
Job Field: Pharmaceutical
- Successful candidates will be expected to make a significant contribution to the company’s plan to build strong and impregnable brands through effective hospital presence/promotion and awareness creation amongst the healthcare professionals.
- These professionals will execute effective hospital/ promotional activities and as well as manage the company’s relationship with health institutions and within their territory.
- Candidates will be expected to create awareness with professional bodies in healthcare and consumers alike.
- Ensure excellent distribution and shelf-presence of the products through distributors, retailers, institutions, professional practices, etc and monitoring distribution to trade, institutional customers and key accounts.
- Developing new product lines and pharmaceutical products for SPL by giving market feedback and suggestions.
- B Pharm/BSc/HND (Biological sciences or Human/Animal health sciences)
- 2 or more years of Medical Representation experience with a record of positive performance and achievements.
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience.
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills.
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneurial and self-motivated self-starter with a definite ability to work without insignificant supervision.
- High integrity index.
- Ability to drive, with proof.
Locations: Port-Harcourt and Owerri
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.