Zinox Media Limited is an IT consultancy company with an initial focus on website design, development, and IT outsourcing. We offer a sturdy edge in your business’s digital transformation process.
We also blend digital technology into all areas of your business and basically give you a better way to operate and deliver the best value to your customers and achieve ROI.
We study, analyze and come up with solutions to solve all your business problems with cutting-edge technology and automation. We aid clients to migrate to the cloud to stay agile, flexible, and have a competitive advantage. Parent Company of Wazobia Tech.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Midweight Frontend Developer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What you will be doing:
- We are looking for a Mid Weight Frontend Developer.
- You must have a passion for delivering high-quality code the right way.
- The role is to work on the ongoing renewal of a complex custom-built system, with an exciting roadmap for a global software company.
- This will involve being an enthusiastic member of a close-knit team of developers with a passion to learn, broaden their skills and share their experiences, as well as work closely with project managers and the technical architect.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
Popular Stories Right now
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 1 – 3 years work experience
- A passion for understanding, taking ownership, and becoming the custodian of a complex system
- The ability to work with a technical architect to agree on the technical approach
- The ability to work with and assist a technical architect with detailed specifications using industry-standard notations such as UML.
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Show knowledge of the physical architecture including supporting planning for the required capacity, scalability, resilience and availability of the system.
- The ability to estimate technical effort, licensing, and hosting costs and communicate them to non-technical users
- The ability to highlight technical risks and communicate potential mitigation strategies to a Project Manager to enable them to make informed decisions.
- Experience with development methodologies such as DDD, BDD, and TDD.
The successful individual should be:
- An excellent communicator – able to communicate technical information succinctly and meaningfully to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Able to run and assist with sprint ceremonies; such as planning, kick-off, stand-ups, retro and client-facing demos.
- Work with the development and QA teams to ensure the quality of the application.
- Help define and support companywide coding standards, information security and way of work process and policy.
- Able to work as part of a team, working closely with Project Managers, Front end and Back end developers, QA and DevOps engineers.
- Able to plan; spotting technical risks, issues and dependencies and communicating the impact of these to the project team (with enough lead time to do something about them).
- A self-starter, comfortable working autonomously when needed and being proactive in getting information to move work along when needed.
- Used to working in an agency environment, familiar with working to budgets, schedules, completing timesheets, participating in stand-ups and providing progress updates.
- Knowledge of advanced testing such as load, security, and performance testing.
- Help define and enforce a release management process, as well as preparing clear release notes.
Technical skills required:
- Testing Framework (Jest, Mocha)
- API Integrations, REST/SOAP
Bonus points if you have:
- SOLID Practitioner
- Spring/Spring boot
- Agile experience.
What we give in return
- Salary -N150,000 – 200,000 monthly.
- People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure it is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow as a developer.
- Mentorship – Mentorship & Training. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced design and technology team. Our passion and desire to do great work are infectious.
- Training – Learning new skills, attending events, or and speaking at them yourself! We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
- Flexibility. We understand life is more than work. We provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
- Salary -We reward our people generously for their hard work. We will talk about salary at the next stage.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email.