We possess an extensive understanding of operations, human resources, SME Advisory and Association management. We design systems that align your needs and organizational vision while monitoring progress toward your goals.
NGO Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/ BSc/HND
Experience: 3 – 9 years
Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
An NGO located in Lagos Island involved in Gender Based Violence /Sexual and Reproductive Health advocacy and women empowerment requires a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for a 90 Day engagement. Send CV to email@example.com
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Provides information and feedback to the M&E advisor to inform adjustments in project strategy, and to ensure that the project remains relevant and effective.
- Work with project team members to ensure community level gender disaggregated data is collected, analysed and presented for Project team lead to make informed decisions.
- Ensure timely and high-quality regular monitoring and evaluation reports are produced.
- Provide regular and timely feedback on project progress against planned activities, outputs and results..
- Identify, document and report information and stories of relevance to the activity.
- Support regular monitoring data collection, verification, entry, spot checking, analysis, reporting and sharing, ensuring accurate, high quality household, community and facility level data is collected on all PMF (Performance Measurement Framework) indicators on a regular basis and as per agreed framework and timelines.
- Supports, coordinates and follows the development and implementation of Baseline, Midterm, End-line and research studies in order to inform the M&E framework, tools, systems and processes.
- Develop, communicate regularly, and maintain a strong network of contacts in target communities.
- Produce an “activity monitoring report” (AMR) according to an approved template for each site visit prior to the indicator verification visit.
- Identify lessons learned, constraints, and project impacts based on determined theme and/or sector for inclusion in project reports.
- Serve as primary point of contact and provide accurate and timely information when the team is conducting impact assessments, developing success stories, etc.
- Participate in professional training and development activities, as necessary.
- Prepare a comprehensive monthly and final activity reports.
- Perform any other task that may be assigned by the supervisor.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum A University Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E in humanitarian and development projects implemented by national/ international NGOs/UN bodies/Government especially in Lagos State.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Experience in Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation especially in community and household data collection processes in Lagos State.
- Proven writing and editing skills in English with ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and direct style.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion is required.
- Excellent reporting and research skills, with strong analytical skills are required.
- Ability to support large data collection processes and manage large datasets, including analysis, interpretation and presentation of both quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft packages.
- Must have the ability to work independently and under less supervision.
- Must have the ability to multitask and produce excellent results.
Knowledge of social media and multimedia technologies desired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.