Niitfortesoft Systems Limited – A leading IT Solutions Corporation; NIIT leverages its unique business model and technology creation capabilities to deliver world-class Software and Learning solutions to global customers. NIIT offers a full range of IT training programs ranging from Desktop, Internet, RDBMS and Client Server, Networking and Operating Systems to Development and Programming. NIIT also offers Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Computer Associates, and IBM certification courses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: 1. Sales Executive Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Surulere, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and trust worthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- University Degree in Business Administration, English or any relevant course
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Salary N70,000 – N100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. 2. Software Instructor
Job Title: Software Instructor Location: Ikeja / Surulere / Ikorodu, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- The Software Instructor’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the teaching of programming languages to clients according to NIIT cardinal rules/curriculum structure.
- Successful candidates would also ensure that all software and operating systems required for courses are properly installed on Lab Systems.
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components has appropriate content and pedagogy and maintains currency
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure that assigned training classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the organization
- To participate in program and curriculum review, development and client’s learning outcome initiatives
- To study and utilize client’s learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum of one to two-year experience in similar fields
- Candidate must reside within close proximity to Surulere, Ikeja, and Ikorodu in Lagos
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service skills.
Salary NGN 70,000 – 100,000 / monthly.
Application Closing Date 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and their location as the subject of the mail. Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted. 3. Marketer Executive
Job Title: Marketer Executive Location: Surulere, Ikeja, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- As a marketing executive, you’ll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service, or idea.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example, using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing program)
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or any related fields
- Minimum of two years experience in similar fields
- Candidate must reside within close proximity to Surulere, Ikeja in Lagos
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- An eye for detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Skills in IT and social media
Salary N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date 15th August, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and their Location as the subject of the mail.
- 1xBet becomes a regional partner of Lyon
- UNESCO International Centre for Biotechnology Scholarship Award For Nigerian Students 2021
- International Merit-Based Scholarships at Montana State University – USA, 2021
- 2021 Global Fellow Scholarships at Bard College Berlin, Germany
- International Achievement Scholarships 2021 at Northwest Missouri State University – USA
- Springfield College Trustee Scholarships at Springfield College – USA, 2021
- Fresh Graduates Job Recruitment at FirstBank Insurance
- Vacancies at CapitalSage Technology Limited
Spread the love