Nedcomoaks is a limited liability company, but that is the only place limits feature in our story. Powered by the vision of building a better, more comfortable world and driven by the belief that everyone deserves a befitting space to call home, we constantly push the boundaries in building modern, exquisitely comfortable homes that majority of Nigerians can afford.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Accountant
Location: Chevron Drive, Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly report
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closing.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants MUST reside in the Lekki/Ajah Axis of Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.