The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 36 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job type: Full-time
- Source for the most reliable suppliers for items at a reasonable price and ensure supply in good time
- Coordinate the central supply of items
- Follow up with account on vendor payment and escalate in peculiar cases
- Carry out Market survey of products
- Communicate prices of items to outlet in good time
- Proper vendor management
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc or equivalent
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Two (2) years previous experience as procurement officer
- Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria, please send your Curriculum Vitae before the deadline.