First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Relationship Manager – Retail Banking Group Job Identification: 210 Locations: Lagos, Edo, Osun, Saki – Oyo, Oko – Anambra & Ekiti
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customer
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA) / Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
Application Closing Date 23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love