Royal Perfumes Limited is an international affiliated company and one of Africa’s largest fragrance hubs, with a widely sourced e-shop and shipping to locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Lagos Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: 1. Technology Business Partner Job Title: Technology Business Partner Location: Lekki, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively.
Benefits Pension, Profit sharing, HMO, etc.
Application Closing Date 15th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. 2. Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist Location: Lekki, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS / MS Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Salary: N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
- Pension, Profit sharing, HMO, etc.
Application Closing Date 10th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. 3. Sales Executive
Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Lekki, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- University Degree from a reputable university.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Salary + Commission.
- Profit sharing
- Wellness Scheme
- Career Advancement
- Great Place to work
- Welcoming environment
Application Closing Date 10th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Omah Lay’s Biography And All You Need To Know About Him
- “She made my boarding school life a miserable one” – Oge Okoye called out for being a bully in school
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
Spread the love