LifeHealth Screenings is a leading provider of corporate and community based Preventive Mobile Health Screenings and Wellness Services in Nigeria. We focus on prevention and early detection of Heart Attack, Stroke, Hypertension and Diabetes.
Sales and Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Digital Lifeclinic is a healthcare facility.
- We are building a team of people whose trait and career objective matches our Core Values.
- We are seeking an energetic and target driven Male or Female personality to fill the position of a Business Manager to lead our Sales and Business Development Team .
- The Manager will report directly to the Managing Director.
- He must be a career minded person, positive and self-motivated individual with natural ability to deliver result on targets.
- He must be ready to use his/her sales experience and leadership ability to grow our business.
- It is a demanding but rewarding position.
Qualification: B.sc/HND in any Science, Medical Related or Social Science.
Age: Minimum of 40 years
- 5years experience in Managerial and Marketing is compulsory.
- Ability to drive, previous experience in Health Facility is an added advantage.
- Our ideal person must be target in sales of our Health Equipment and Screening services.
- Should have the ability to meet overall target of the company.
- Will lead the sales team Nationwide to grow our retail and corporate clientele.
- Develop a Master plan for Revenue growth.
- Developing sales strategies and actions plans.
- Set Targets for sales team members and monitor performance.
- Report all sales activities on weekly basis to the MD/CEO.
- Be on the field to sell our Health Equipment and Screening services to prospects as well as maintaining relationships with our clients.
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel toward achievement of our corporate sales objectives.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Manage the sales team to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
- Recruiting, hiring, and training new sales staff, as required, in order to generate our targeted volume and gross margins in each business class.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point.
- Possesses a good knowledge of economics and how current market trends influence sales.
- Has leadership and persuasive ability and can easily influence others.
- Great communications (both written and verbal) and Customer relation skill.
- Is proactive and anticipates potential problems before they hinder a company’s success.
- Possesses good character, honest personality and customer service skills.
- Exceptional Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Ability to present sales presentations.
Method of Application
Please forward your application with Heading CODE- BDM to Vacantjoboffer@gmail.com
Also: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.