Crest Pharmaceuticals Limited is a wholly-owned Nigerian company that specializes in the distribution of unique healthcare commodities, medicines, and medicinal products with the sole aim of improving the health and wellbeing of the Nigerian populace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Executive – Oral Care Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary / Description
- Our company is looking for sales executives (oral-care) to be responsible for generating sales leads and meeting sales goals.
- Sales executives (Oral care) promote and sell our oral care products to key healthcare professionals and Modern trade clients
- Sales executives (Oral-care) serve as a key link between our company and our clients.
- As a Sales executive (Oral care), you’ll sell our company’s oral-care products to a variety of clients which include dental clinics, pharmacies, supermarkets, and hypermarts. You’ll work strategically to increase the awareness and use of our oral-care products.
- You’ll be based in a specific geographical area, called a ‘territory’ within Lagos. As part of your role, you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the Oral-care products you sell, as well as work with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
- Prospect for and arrange appointments with specialized clients such as dentists, dental nurses and pharmacists. This may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Provide detailed product information of our Oral-care products to our specialized clients through meetings and cold calling. You will also make arrangements for provision of product training for our specialized clients
- Prospect for and arrange appointments with procurement teams of Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and retail pharmacies. This may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Build and maintain positive working relationships new and existing clients
- Manage assigned budgets for logistics and supply within your territory
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates should possess 2 – 3 years of sales experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development. (Experience in sales of pharmaceutical/healthcare/dental products will be an added advantage)
- Experience in sales and marketing to modern trade channels is important.
- sales and customer relationship skills
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport customers
- Strong team player, able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to use MS office Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to use google maps mobile application.
Salary N70,000 – N130,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date 20th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love