Crest Pharmaceutical is a healthcare professional organisation focused on delivering customer expectations. Our team, located at the Ojodu-berger area of Lagos has customer satisfaction as its focus and is available to interact and connect with the needs of our clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – (Oral-care)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for Sales Executives (Oral-care) to be responsible for generating sales leads and meeting sales goals.
- Sales executives (Oral care) promote and sell our oral care products to key healthcare professionals and Modern trade clients
- As a Sales executive (Oral care), you’ll sell our company’s oral-care products to a variety of clients which include dental clinics, pharmacies, supermarkets and hypermarts. You’ll work strategically to increase the awareness and use of our oral-care products.
- You’ll be based in a specific geographical area, called a ‘territory’ within Lagos. As part of your role you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the Oral-care products you sell, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
- Sales Executives (Oral-care) serve as a key link between our company and our clients.
As a Sales Executive (Oral-care), you’ll need to:
- Prospect for and arrange appointments with specialized clients such as dentists, dental nurses and pharmacists. This may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Provide detailed product information of our Oral-care products to our specialized clients through meetings and cold calling. You will also make arrangements for provision of product training for our specialized clients
- Prospect for and arrange appointments with procurement teams of Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and retail pharmacies. This may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Build and maintain positive working relationships new and existing clients
- Manage assigned budgets for logistics and supply within your territory
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience length: 2 – 3 years of sales experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development. (Experience in sales of pharmaceutical / healthcare / dental products will be an added advantage)
- Experience in sales and marketing to modern trade channels is important.
- sales and customer relationship skills
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport customers
- Strong team player, able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to use MS office Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to use google maps mobile application
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)