Softworld Integrated Services Limited – When you walk into a store, you can normally tell within a few seconds whether or not you’re likely to make a purchase. The store’s layout, the helpfulness of the staff and the overall shopping experience are all important factors in turning a visitor into a customer.
We believe the same holds true for your website, or mobile application. It’s often the first place potential customers interact with your business, so we always strive to create that all-important great first impression.
We started our journey with the mission to bring the assurance of e-solutions to whoever needs it, with world-class quality, and commitment for satisfaction and because of this and our excellent team of professionals, we have become the supreme software development company on the continent.
If you are looking for the best software company to professionally handle your project then do remember our name and give us an opportunity to serve you. You may be a startup or an established business looking forward to doing something better, something beautiful, remember we do it differently and we do it the best!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts.
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
N60,000 – N250,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.