At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Sales Manager, Powder Handling Location: Lagos
- Tetra Pak West Africa has an opening for an experienced Sales Manager: Powder handling to fill rewarding and challenging roles that allow freedom with accountability while working directly with our PSE team and customers.
- The Sales Manager Powder Handling will be responsible leading and driving sales with the aim to sustainably grow market share and business volume in powder handling solutions across selected markets and customers in Greater Middle East & Africa.
- The successful candidates will report to the PSE Cluster Commercial Leader based in the UAE.
- Drive customer visit planning to ensure proper coverage of agreed new and existing customers.
- Drive customer opportunity management according to established process. Understand the customer needs and create and convey our solutions together with Customer Key Account Manager (if applicable) and powder handling portfolio experts/engineers.
- Drive management of customers in alignment with other sales teams of the market and other Tetra Pak teams. Support other sales teams with competence in powder handling solutions.
- Perform research and exploration of new potential customers.
- Execute local strategies for all Categories and ensure capabilities in accordance with approved targets.
- Ensure compliance to prevailing policies and consistent commercial terms and conditions for responsible customers.
- Maintain agreed and adequate customer data.
- Conduct sales according to agreed pricing strategy.
- Drive effective opportunity management and accurate sales forecasting for responsible customers and markets.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 7 years in working experience and knowledge of Powder or Liquid food processing or non-food powder business
- Proven Sales management skills
- Proven customer management experience
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders with a customer-focused mindset
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- A fluent level of writing and speaking English
- French or Arabic will be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel up to and about 50% of the time.
We Offer You
- Variety of exiting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
Application Closing Date 30th June, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)
Spread the love