Smoke Box Nigeria is one of Nigerian’s foremost smoking accessories company that covers a vast range of product of luxurious quality at affordable prices. Our range of product includes over 500 different types of product accessories ranging from pipes, cigars, shisha pots, flavours, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executive Location: Kano Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Sales / Marketing Executive who has excellent sales and marketing skills in delivering our product to our proposed clients.
- Address customers inquiries about products and services offered.
- Keep customers current with updated pricing information.
- Process accepted orders, maintain accurate daily records, and provide necessary follow up.
- Demonstrating and presenting products to customers.
- Identify and secure business opportunities for the company.
- Ensure proper and up to date record keeping of customer database.
- Follow up with online lead generation.
- Establish customers need and selling allocated products accordingly.
- Providing excellent customer service before, during and after sales services to maintain and retain customers.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Persist in sales even in the face of failure.
- Negotiating sales contracts with new and existing customer.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales targets.
- Provide strategic support on sales growth related projects.
- Adhere strictly to the company’s compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics.
- Graduate of any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Sales / Marketing.
- Good knowledge of Ms Office packages (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent skill in sales and marketing.
- Excellent oral and communication skill.
- Excellent negotiation and Presentation skill.
- Strong Interpersonal and Customer service skill.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Excellent people management skill.
- Excellent Analytical, decision making and problem solving skill.
- Ability to listen attentively.
Salary N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Note
- The ideal candidate should be willing to work late as the job resumption and closing time is from 10 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday – Weekend inclusive.
- Applicants in Kano are encouraged to apply or if you do not reside in Kano, you should be willingly to relocate.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love