At Saroafrica International Limited , we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best. Saroafrica International Ltd is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
Applications are invited for: Title: 2021 Saro Graduate Trainee Recruitment Location: Northern, Nigeria Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any Agricultural related disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by September 2021.
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- You must be residing in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Application Closing Date 6th September 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online Note: If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply.
- Omah Lay’s Biography And All You Need To Know About Him
- “She made my boarding school life a miserable one” – Oge Okoye called out for being a bully in school
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
Spread the love