Heviotts Systems Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary Location: Nationwide Employment Type: Contract
Job Description: The Secretary is an officer of the company whose role include arranging company meetings within the statutory period; Attending company meetings and guiding the partners on the proceedings in the meetings;taking minutes and performing other secretarial services at company’s meetings. The Duties and Responsibilities for this role are simply:
- Phone communication skills like making calls, answering the phone and queries
- Keeping a register of customers/partners and liaising with them on behalf of the company.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings;
- Writing reports and Collating information
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Handle presentations and handle correspondence after presentations.
- Devise and maintain office filing system and other duties assigned
- Maintain calendar and plan meetings
- Using various computer packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator
- Strong attention to detail,
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Professional, tactful, hardworking and extremely well organised.
- Ethical, diplomatic and independent – you’ll often act as a team confidante
- Good organisation skills
- Good time management
- Good communications skills, written and verbal Discretion
- Confidence with IT and computer packages
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure
- Self motivation
- A bright and positive attitude
- The minimum qualification needed for this job role is SSCE/GCE/NECO.
- Also, you will enjoy normal working week, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- There will probably be the odd occasion though when you are asked to work flexi-hours or a few hours overtime.
- Most of your day will be spent sitting at your desk but you might have to take minutes in meetings, attend conferences, run presentations, making calls, answering the phone and queries.
- There are plenty of promotion prospects, with opportunities for mentorship and financial bonus.
- Finally the job is a contract job that will last for 6 months at a monthly salary of N40,000 (Lagos Applicants) and N30,000 (Other states) monthly.
Application Closing Date 31st October, 2021
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title and the state location as the subject of the email.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love