Oxford Heritage Zest is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group, a multi-sectoral business empire with the aim of connecting people to their choices of life and taking over the business space. Our vision is to become the preferred financial partner defining great client experience, creating superior value and exceeding stakeholder expectations while providing clients with excellent investment solutions to grow and preserve wealth. Our mission is to help our clients make better and informed financial and investment decisions and take advantage of a wide range of investment opportunities like Real Estate and Agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Senior Sales Manager / Investment Mobilizer Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Ensuring hitch-free internal and external customer experience.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for new services
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- He/She is to conduct investment and oversight activities
- He/She should be able to meet Funds investment targets
- Maintain records and documentation related to investments and transactions.
- Develop weekly, quarterly, or annual reports on fund/ investment mobilisation performance.
- Additionally,may develop documents related to their funds to distribute to clients
- A Degree / HND qualification Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking, Insurance or Sales.
- Sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Energetic and willing to learn.
- Dedicated and self-motivated.
Application Closing Date 26th August, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the above Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Omah Lay’s Biography And All You Need To Know About Him
- “She made my boarding school life a miserable one” – Oge Okoye called out for being a bully in school
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
Spread the love