Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is an indigenous, foremost real-estate development Company in Nigeria. Established in May 2001, Netconstruct Nigeria Limited’s scope of business revolves around real estate, construction, facilities management, water treatment, and property renovation across Nigeria.
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is renowned for developing models of excellence in real estate and has been developing and accomplishing these dreams in relation to the housing and hospitality business for over ten (10) years. We constantly exceed our clients’ expectations through the provision of quality and affordable housing.
Our team of seasoned professionals and our constant quest for excellence has made us a force to be reckoned with in the industry. Our focus is our clients/customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Site Engineer is responsible for all operational activities on all assigned sites; and provides construction and project management support for the assigned sites.
- Overseeing building work
- Ensure accurate setting out and leveling of the works in accordance with the drawings/specifications.
- Review Architect/Engineer/Services/Sub-Contractor drawings to ensure coordination and integration.
- Ensure quality control and testing of work and materials are carried out in accordance with the specification requirements.
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets, and/or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on-site
- Ensuring the plans, drawings, and quantities are accurate for calculations
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
Key Skills & Experience Requirements
- Degree in Building Technology, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- At least 5 years cognate experience in the construction industry
- Ability to work unsupervised with subcontractors and construction artisans
- Ability to proffer technical solution and advice
- Must be able to interpret drawings
- Basic ability to use AutoCAD
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office applications and other basic ICT tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Added advantage if he/she is a member of a professional body
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Site Engineer” as the subject of the email.