Software Engineering Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- We’re looking for an exceptional Engineering Manager, to contribute to building and leading engineering teams.
What’s the gig?
- Attracting, retaining and building engineering talent.
- Be a mentor, technical leader and thought leader for a talented team of both front end and back end engineers, challenging them and helping them grow.
- Partnering with product, technology, program management and analytics stakeholders to balance aggressive roadmap against engineering principles.
- Building a culture of learning and sharing technology insights across the technology teams.
- Driving consistent practices in hiring, training and development across the unit.
- Bring innovation to the table that helps in improving the resiliency of our product you are responsible for.
- Looking for continuous improvement in productivity and quality.
- Tracking business impact of features on a regular basis, and rely on performance data and metrics to make informed decisions about possible changes or improvements.
- Deep collaboration with cross functional engineering and product teams to evolve the reporting platform.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to grasp and convey complex product requirements or technical concepts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile development environment.
- Ability to partner with business units to deliver results with agility and high quality.
- Experience building and managing highly effective engineering teams, conducting performance reviews, making compensation decisions and recruiting talent.
- Proven results oriented person with focus on customer experience and delivering quality products.
- 5+ years of experience managing and growing engineering teams that are responsible for large scale, high volume fintech products.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and other engineering.
- Demonstrated development team building and people management skills.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Medical cover.
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools.
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
- You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people.
- We are in this together #TogetherWeProspa
Method of Application
Note: Please ensure that you’ve read the specs thoroughly. We can’t wait to meet you
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.