Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: 1. Business Analyst (Technology) – Sterling Alternative Finance Job Title: Business Analyst (Technology) – Sterling Alternative Finance Location: Lagos Job Type: Full-Time Specialization(s): Technology
- Responsible for establishing relationships between Sterling Alternative Finance’s Technology and business enterprise, understand business needs, develop and implement plans to increase the value realized from IT assets, investments, and capabilities. Also manage demand for IT resources in the Sterling Alternative Finance’s business space
- Develop technology strategies for the business unit that is in line with the overall business strategy.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and their ability to provide a competitive edge.
- Recommend technology opportunities as leverage to achieve business unit objectives.
- Prepare cost benefit analyses for projects and assist business stakeholders in prioritizing projects.
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize and implement project requirements.
- Ensure the alignment of projects with the technology that provides maximum ROI.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirementsgathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging on these processes.
- Develop and manage the relationship between IT, internal and external partners (business units, service providers).
- Drive Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations to enhance value to the business unit
- Ensure the business units understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to governance processes, architecture standards, etc.
- Manage all IT projects for the assigned business units.
- Follow up and supervise the selection of appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that the functional requirements are fully met by the solution.
- Develop and communicate IT innovation and awareness programs
- First Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Information Systems or related field
- At least 4 years’ relevant work experience
- Tech Savvy
- Project planning & Control
- Customer Need Identification
- Stakeholder management
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Attention to Detail (Excellence)
- Drive for Results (Efficiency)
Application Closing Date 23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online 2. Product Manager – Sterling Alternative Finance
Job Title: Product Manager – Sterling Alternative Finance Location: Lagos Job Type: Full-time Specialization(s): Technology
- Responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints as well as drive activities of the product to achieve preset targets.
- This includes managing product development and operations to achieve and sustain desired service standards, competitive advantage milestones within specified period.
- Provide clear descriptions and outline (of the product/ issues that arise per time) for easy comprehension by the development/ tech support team
- Develop and drive execution of sales strategies to achieve preset targets per period
- Deliver periodic status reports to stakeholders to show correlation performance and return on investment
- Provide strategic support for sales and marketing post-launch, providing guidance and monitoring to ensure target achievement
- Lead stakeholder engagement and secure commitments across multiple business lines (as may be required)
- Ensure optimum value generation from the bank’s investment in assigned products
- Ensure daily and periodic review of performance trend to generate new insights
- Carry out industry survey and competitor analysis to study trends and make recommendation to the bank
- Collaborate with extant stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- Monitor product life cycle and contribute to product modifications or new products initiatives and activities through feedback from the field
- First Degree in relevant discipline. Professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
Application Closing Date 24th September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love