Education Zone is a vibrant and innovative education agency, evolving to build a globally connected community to recruit international (study abroad) students, and support them along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations. We also run a top-notch training centre where we teach computer programming. Our core business lines include: Student placement to institutions in the UK, Canada, US, Australia and New Zealand, Visa consultancy and application services for students and non-student, Computer Programming, IELTS, TOEFL and PTE (English language proficiency test) training. If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and travel, and you fit well in an innovative digital culture, then you are welcome to join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Study Abroad Counsellor & Student Recruitment Officer (Experienced) Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
About the Position
- The Study Abroad Counsellor & Student Recruitment Officer will provide information, advice and support in processing of admission applications for students seeking to study overseas in any of our partner institutions, and providing guidance on visa requirements and application processes for both student and non-student visas.
- The candidate for this role will also help with the marketing of the services of the organisation to prospective students and clients.
- Provide information and advice to international students and their families regarding study opportunities in the represented countries and partner institutions
- Submit applications to institutions, obtain offers and facilitate enrolments
- Ensure accuracy in data entry and management
- Recruit prospective students for overseas study
- Provide counselling session to students for basic migration and visa questions
- Provide updates to clients and students regarding immigration regulations, visa conditions and relevant visa options
- Attend to students and non-students face-to-face, over the phone, and communicate effectively through emails in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up on client enquiries, requests or complaints, providing information and assistance
- Support event managers with promotional events (in-house/external)
- Working with Team Leaders to develop relationships and projects with institution representatives
- Attend institution briefings, webinars and trainings
- Assist with the organisation’s general brand promotion.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with a 2:1 or its equivalent; or a 2:2 with a very remarkable track record and demonstratable experience/skills (Note: Candidates below a 2:1 who do not have any demonstratable and competitive advantage, please do not apply)
- Previous education in the UK, USA, Australia or Canada could be an added advantage
- Working experience in a similar role, marketing role, or in the International Education Industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to switch between similar roles from time to time as the need may arise
- Achievement orientated
- Must be teachable
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills
- Understanding of needs and issues of prospective international students.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)
Spread the love