NestlÃ© S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues. NestlÃ©’s products include baby food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods etc.
Supply Chain Quality Manager
: Full Time
: 3 – 4 years
: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
: Ota, Ogun State (Readiness to travel frequently or as required, across all Nigerian States / Local Market)
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world.
- At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Supply Chain Quality Manager who would be responsible for ensuring product quality in Supply Chain from factory release to the distributors (and beyond, where necessary).
- S/he would lead local and regional projects or initiatives in Quality within the Supply Chain function.
A day in the life of…
- Ensuring the consistent application of the organization’s Quality Management System by implementing and enforcing the quality system in a sustainable manner, resolving all Supply Chain-related Quality issues in the Distribution Centers (DCs) and preventing all forms of breaches.
- Ensuring adherence to good hygienic, warehouse and distribution practices in all Supply Chain facilities by implementing and supervising the correct pest management programme and good working conditions at the Distributors’ warehouses.
- Implementing Quality auditing programme for all Supply Chain facilities by controlling and managing the programme, assessing the performance of the quality system and reporting its effectiveness to management, proposing actions for improvement and ensuring the auditing programme is in line with Market/Business Unit requirements and participating in Supplier and/or Customer auditing schemes.
- Motivating Quality Awareness/Culture across the Supply Chain function through conducting Quality Awareness sessions, in collaboration with Market Quality and Training and Development Functions.
- Coordinating the required resources for carrying out initiatives and checks around quality issues in operations.
- Facilitating training programs for Supply Chain Quality initiative in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Implementing the Quality Management Systems in Supply Chain, defining and establishing specific quality procedures, tools, training materials and guidelines.
- Ensuring good warehouse and distribution practices in Supply Chain and Sales.
- Coordinating and conducting quality assessment and Continuous Improvement plans for warehouses and DCs.
- Risk mitigation, capability building and training of the sales teams.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- 3 – 4 relevant years of experience in a similar multinational FMCG company.
- Deep knowledge of Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Product Safety principles.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Experience with DMAIC and/or other relevant process improvement methodology.
- Proven Leadership ability and willingness to adopt a hands-on approach in the task execution.
- Effective communication skills.
Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Basic mentorship and coaching skills.
Method of Application
Apply by using the link above, simply follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.