A reputable company located in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Specialist Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- The training and development specialist is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees.
- This position assesses developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies suitable training solutions for employees.
- This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Lead the overall training strategy of the organization.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and direct training and training activities across for the entire organization.
- Conduct organizational wide training needs analysis.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements required for Industrial training reimbursements
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Assess employees skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos.
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrollment
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Training plan adherence
- Skills development plan
- Project on time, scope and budget
- A First Degree from a reputable institution in Business or Humanities.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 8 -10 years in driving training initiatives for an organisation
- Professional Qualifications in Human Resource Management such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM and HCRI will be an added advantage
- The Ideal candidate must have gained the training and development experience from a reputable Training organisation.
- Excellent written / oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the right type of business deals
- Business Acumen
- HR Expertise
- Leadership and Navigation
- Relationship Management
Application Closing Date 5th July, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)
Spread the love