Bluesquad Limited is a registered HR Consulting Firm that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to provide sustainable HR solutions that help small, medium, and large organizations to implement its business strategies and attain its goals and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to strengthen their expanding team and currently has opportunities for individuals with a good experience in Treasury Management with direct experience in financial technology, banking or the wider FinTech Industry.
- Responsible for the management of Treasury team including cash management operations, management of the company’s FX exposures, loan portfolio management and related reporting, forecasting and treasury systems
- Develop the overall treasury strategy and implement structures to ensure efficient and secure cash management across the company’s financials.
- Implement reporting structures to effectively communicate cash status, cash forecasts and provide near real time views of cash resources across the organization
- Implement security and access controls to ensure safeguarding of cash
- Implement a global treasury dashboard to allow automated cash balances updates
- Develop strong working relationships with business, finance and operation leadership across the organization to collaborate on treasury matters affecting the operations
- Actively engage in financial reporting processes and advise on the cost impact of processing, settlements and conversions
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
The ideal successful candidates should have must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance
- MSc./MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years in Audit or core Finance role in Fintech with at least 3 years in Management capacity.
- Membership of the ACCA, ICAN, CIS or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Extensive knowledge of financial reporting and analysis
- Good understanding of capital markets, accounting and business finance
- Relevant Software Application knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of Cash and Risk Management Principles.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: If you feel you have the above attributes and qualifications to be successful in this role, please apply with your updated CV.