Wellness Health Management Services Limited – We are committed to make the world a healthier place by delivering fast, reliable and affordable healthcare services. Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis
We are recruiting to fill the position below: 1. Medical Officer Job Title: Medical Officer Location: Lagos
Job Summary We require the services of an experienced Medical Practitioner who will work with our Customer Experience team to ensure that excellent and high quality service is provided to our clients across all communication channels. Responsibilities
- Accomplish quality assurance objectives by orienting, training and coaching the customer experience team on medical terms so as to ensure that all queries coming into the department are resolved fully within the team
- Drive down incident rate of customer experience executives by requesting medical clarification from other sources / teams.
- Enhance customer relationship in order to meet organizational and operational objectives
- Ensure clients (corporate customers, retails customers, distribution partners and providers) have a seamless encounter with using our service.
- Work with the medical team for the success of medical outreaches and medical checks
- Ensure client engagement sessions through provision of periodic health talks and medical advisory
- Work promptly with the Customer Experience Team to ensure authorizations are given in line with diagnosis
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about the company’s services and ensure that all enquirers are resolved
- Investigate Call-logs for vetting of authorization given to Providers and recall invalid authorization
- Candidates should possess an MBBS
- 1-3 Post NYSC work experience is required.
- Ability to make professional judgment on coverage and non-coverage of care requests per time, based on the enrollee’s benefits list
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Application Closing Date 13th August, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. 2. Finance Intern
Job Title: Finance Intern Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a competent and interested Finance Intern who is currently to join our organization
- Assist the Finance Manager in maintaining the day-to-day operations in the Finance Department.
- Ensure proper Scrutiny of bills and receipts of day-to-day operations before processing for payment.
- Responsible for the documentation of cash payment vouchers and all related cash transactions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial and other job-related information.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of all financial documents
- Daily stock taking and stock reconciliation
- Daily financial reporting
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the head of department.
- OND in Accounting or Finance
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Competency in MS Office
Application Closing Date 5th August, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Candidates must be willing to resume immediately and reside within Gbagada, Shomolu axis as proximity is a key consideration. 3. Business Development Analyst
Job Title: Business Development Analyst Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and Lagos Slots: 13 Openings
- The Business Development Analyst will be required to find new targets and leads to promote the sales and services of the company or organization.
- You will develop sales assets, processes, and tools capable of supporting Business Development and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- You will engage with all levels of the customer and act as their trusted advisor.
- Coordinating sales activities, trade marketing, CR and ensure synergy with other activities within and outside the department / region and contribute in developing and executing wellness business plan.
- Locat or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operation
- Identify Industry exhibitions & Marketing events suitable to showcase Company’s business activities and competencies in Nigeria
- Driving the business development and marketing operations of the company to meet and exceed set targets
- Recognizing key opportunities in the sector and marketing of our products to small, medium and big organizations
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets while following established pricing policies.
- Embarking on research and development activities to continually identify business challenges and proffer solutions
- Reviewing sales operations across the business ensuring operational objectives are accomplished, identifying trends, providing input into sales forecasting and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Master’s in Business Administration would be an additional qualification
- 3 – 5 years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 2years in B2A sales/Marketing.
- Proven track record of high sales
- Fluent in English
- Relevant experience in HMO industry
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Customer management experience
Application Closing Date 15th August, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. 4. Customer Experience Officer
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a young fresh graduate to work at our Customer Experience Centre.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or refer to appropriate quarters
- Maintain a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deal with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Report and document issues for resolutions
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure high level of customer centric attitude to ensure resolution to customer concern
- Maintain and build lasting customers relationship by ensuring that concern attended are resolved.
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Communications or relevant
- Previous experience in a customer support / Call-Centre role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Must reside within Shomolu, Oworonshoki, and Gbagada environs.
Application Closing Date 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Omah Lay’s Biography And All You Need To Know About Him
- “She made my boarding school life a miserable one” – Oge Okoye called out for being a bully in school
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
Spread the love